• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With so much time between now and whenever the first Elio is available, and nothing to do but dream about it, I have started coming up with ideas for wraps. I do wraps for a living, and I can't wait to try a few out on these awesome looking vehicles.

I thought I'd post some of my ideas here because, what else am I gonna do with them? I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and ideas as well. I do take requests.

So, here is the first one, inspired by a battle-worn X-wing fighter from Star Wars. View attachment 1315
We have a year to come up with paint jobs, wraps, and aftermarket ideas.. let the imagination go wild!

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I made a design much less detailed, and called it an escape pod. someone here posted a better version of mine, but i can't find it anymore.
OK DScott, IF I purchase the silver could aproximate what it would cost me to do the wrap of a Pre WWII US Navy Carrier Plane in a typical squadron colors? Don't need it written in stone just aprox.
611+tswxWUL.jpg

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK DScott, IF I purchase the silver could aproximate what it would cost me to do the wrap of a Pre WWII US Navy Carrier Plane in a typical squadron colors? Don't need it written in stone just aprox.
View attachment 1415
Sorry, Folks, I am a graphic designer and i'm having fun with photoshop "making" designs of paint jobs for the Elio.. I don't make wraps and I not a expert in airbrushing.. I am going to have my own Elio dressed up when I get it. Wish I could help you, but I don't know anybody that makes wraps.

Top Bottom