• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK DScott, IF I purchase the silver could aproximate what it would cost me to do the wrap of a Pre WWII US Navy Carrier Plane in a typical squadron colors? Don't need it written in stone just aprox.
View attachment 1415
Folks,
My wife was looking at getting a full wrap on her spyder to include the fenders and it was going to be about $800 at a local detail shop. the spyder is smaller, but a lot of nooks and crannies, so I would say take the book to a detail shop and they could give you an estimate. Even though you will have to explain what an Elio is.....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks,
My wife was looking at getting a full wrap on her spyder to include the fenders and it was going to be about $800 at a local detail shop. the spyder is smaller, but a lot of nooks and crannies, so I would say take the book to a detail shop and they could give you an estimate. Even though you will have to explain what an Elio is.....
Take a picture of the Elio also. LOL :-) Z

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It seems to me those that a
Folks,
Good Idea. Thanks

Hilleygoat

Elio Fan
Reaction score
With so much time between now and whenever the first Elio is available, and nothing to do but dream about it, I have started coming up with ideas for wraps. I do wraps for a living, and I can't wait to try a few out on these awesome looking vehicles.

I thought I'd post some of my ideas here because, what else am I gonna do with them? I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and ideas as well. I do take requests.

So, here is the first one, inspired by a battle-worn X-wing fighter from Star Wars. View attachment 1315
I always want to see a open wheeled Indy race car. I'll be tooling around in my Eliot making the noise anyway!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen that name referenced before, I didn't know! I can tell u guys really liked that person....What was her idea?
Wasn't so much her idea; it's how she made people feel about the Elio; and how she made people feel in general. She liked everyone; was so very easy to talk to; knew the Elio inside out; knew and understood I think everything that PE came up with, even before he would announce it. She was just in-tune with the whole program and with people; everyone ever here loved her, she was just a really neat person. It was a sad the day when she left us.

Top Bottom