• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little piece of trivia here; Who'd have guessed that Color Photography existed in the 1930s I think this is an actual prewar photo from the Deck of the Enterprise. Still trying to advertize my Elio color scheme here. Even the Carrier name is timeless.

32F241BC436A413B9A1DE3F173419818.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, here is my latest Star Wars inspired design, "the Boba Fett". Not my favorite, but I'd drive it. I really like the pics of the old Naval planes. I think I'll make that my next project.
View attachment 1350
Great Natan Diffee ! Keep um comin. If you need authentication or pictures of pre WWII colors schemes just let me know.

P. S. I see that the Elio is going to be in some Mall in August. I'm planning to drive there in August.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, here is my latest Star Wars inspired design, "the Boba Fett". Not my favorite, but I'd drive it. I really like the pics of the old Naval planes. I think I'll make that my next project.
View attachment 1350
I really like the front view and what the color layout does to the visual of the headlights. I suspect dark shade two-tone paint colors would have a similar effect. Sweet!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are you planning on adding twin tails to the Elio? Pleeease don't tell me your are reverting to the Plymouth 1957 tail fin. LOL That is definitely a time, thankfully, that has come and gone.
The twin tails could be functional for added storage space.......kind of like saddlebags. LOL

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rick B, exactly where I was going...wasn't thinking 5' tails but a nicely done snap on and off, hard shell suitcase, little bigger that big large briefcase could hold many thing. Abut 3'....
Now that brought me to a A-10 warthog...the engines would be the round saddle bags. 4'...long.

Kent

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Rick B, exactly where I was going...wasn't thinking 5' tails but a nicely done snap on and off, hard shell suitcase, little bigger that big large briefcase could hold many thing. Abut 3'....
Now that brought me to a A-10 warthog...the engines would be the round saddle bags. 4'...long.
LOVE THE A-10 IDEA!

Top Bottom