• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpg
:)
image.jpg
Can you do one of my old jet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 232

black lion

Reaction score
Sorry I am new. I do not know what color yet. It seems to be a hard decision. But I was in Vietnam War and a Black Lion insignia. If you have any ideas I would deeply appreciate it. Also hoping you can or will do. I have a black lion insignia I would like on it..thank you Bob.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I am new. I do not know what color yet. It seems to be a hard decision. But I was in Vietnam War and a Black Lion insignia. If you have any ideas I would deeply appreciate it. Also hoping you can or will do. I have a black lion insignia I would like on it..thank you Bob.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Bob. I hope you enjoy the many resources provided by the diverse and knowledgeable members of this forum. Being new you will probably find an almost overwhelming amount of material to read. To help you break it down a bit use the search function to seek an answer to a specific question. If you don't find an answer then simply ask. You will find many friendly people who are willing to share their expertise, creativity and speculation. There are even those who will share their negativity. So dig in and enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Bob, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and can't wait to customize it. I am not very good with colors but I am sure someone on here can help with suggestions as to what colors may look good for good contrast against the Black Lion insignia. I am also sure someone on here can also give you ideas on how to get the insignia on the car as my guess would be some kind of vinyl decal which can be printed out and applied to the vehicle relatively easily.

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. As that does apply to you make sure you visit this thread and introduce yourself as we have quite a few veterans among us: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Last edited:

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome black lion. There are many Vietnam Vets here.
black lion.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Black Lion, welcome from another old Vietnam vet (1st Cav-1968 & MACV-1971). Color is a matter of choice but I really think the Black Lion would really stand out on Hot Red but unfortunately the tongue and claws might not show well unless you outlined them in black. Use the forum search function to check out "Wraps" because there are some very artistic people here who will probably have some great suggestions. We look forward to your comments, contributions, and hopefully illustrations of the Elio with this great unit symbol. Be sure to go to the military service forum to see how many old and young vets are Elio fans..

Top Bottom