• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm planning on a Marshmallow with blue graphics inspired by Star Trek "warp nacelles" and a thin red line as in a Trek shuttle.

Using something like this as the basis:

I'd love to see what you can do with something along these lines.
afloridasbestrealestateschool.com_DSCN2714.JPG

My current car is a Black-on-white Chevy Volt, with more a few NASA-inspired doodads. I'll never get over my nerdiness... I hope.
Cool. Thanks for the suggestion. Stay tuned...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only problem is that it looks too good. You're gonna make all my amateur stuff look like a child did it.
No Way, JNR. You have done some great stuff. It is always hard to compete with a pro but that doesn't mean your stuff isn't good. Allow the new challenge to open up your imagination and creativity even more. You may surprise yourself as to how you will go from very good to fantastic in a very short time. After all, a year is a long time and there are a lot of people out there looking and asking for ideas. :-) Z

2.ooohhh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the suggestion. Stay tuned...
x2 for the Star Trek shuttlecraft wrap, though I've also been pondering a wrap similar to the puddle jumpers from SG Atlantis, or a Pod racer from Star Wars Episode I (mainly excited about this b/c I happened upon a great way to illuminate "plasma couplings" running along the upper and lower A arms.)

Puddle_Jumper_by_Animaniacarts.jpg

[Broken External Image]

A Viper MkII would be great to have as an option as well.

Viper_MK2_by_MclatchyT.jpg

I think an elio could also pull off a vehicle from the S.H.I.E.L.D. fleet since they use so many different models in the movies/TV series.

[Broken External Image]

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm planning on a Marshmallow with blue graphics inspired by Star Trek "warp nacelles" and a thin red line as in a Trek shuttle.

Using something like this as the basis:

I'd love to see what you can do with something along these lines.
afloridasbestrealestateschool.com_DSCN2714.JPG

My current car is a Black-on-white Chevy Volt, with more a few NASA-inspired doodads. I'll never get over my nerdiness... I hope.
Ok, here's my first attempt at the shuttlecraft idea...
Elio wrap_SHUTTLECRAFT.jpg

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
x2 for the Star Trek shuttlecraft wrap, though I've also been pondering a wrap similar to the puddle jumpers from SG Atlantis, or a Pod racer from Star Wars Episode I (mainly excited about this b/c I happened upon a great way to illuminate "plasma couplings" running along the upper and lower A arms.)
Those are some great ideas. I can't believe I didn't think of the pod racer already. That seems like a perfect fit. you guys are going to keep me busy.

Top Bottom