• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gfx Ideas

Nathan Diffee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
With so much time between now and whenever the first Elio is available, and nothing to do but dream about it, I have started coming up with ideas for wraps. I do wraps for a living, and I can't wait to try a few out on these awesome looking vehicles.

I thought I'd post some of my ideas here because, what else am I gonna do with them? I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and ideas as well. I do take requests.

So, here is the first one, inspired by a battle-worn X-wing fighter from Star Wars.
Elio wrap_xwing.png

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very creative......but I want my Elio to look like a brand new off the line X-wing fighter. It will show wear over time on it's own! lol Fun to see more ideas.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With so much time between now and whenever the first Elio is available, and nothing to do but dream about it, I have started coming up with ideas for wraps. I do wraps for a living, and I can't wait to try a few out on these awesome looking vehicles.

I thought I'd post some of my ideas here because, what else am I gonna do with them? I'd love to hear some of your thoughts and ideas as well. I do take requests.

So, here is the first one, inspired by a battle-worn X-wing fighter from Star Wars. View attachment 1315
Thanks or your positive inputs to the forum and your great designs. It will give all of us something to think about. We appreciate your originality and inspirations

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm planning on a Marshmallow with blue graphics inspired by Star Trek "warp nacelles" and a thin red line as in a Trek shuttle.

Using something like this as the basis:

I'd love to see what you can do with something along these lines.
afloridasbestrealestateschool.com_DSCN2714.JPG

My current car is a Black-on-white Chevy Volt, with more a few NASA-inspired doodads. I'll never get over my nerdiness... I hope.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

So, here is the first one, inspired by a battle-worn X-wing fighter from Star Wars. View attachment 1315

Love it. My favorite mock-up I've seen yet

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The only problem is that it looks too good. You're gonna make all my amateur stuff look like a child did it.

Top Bottom