• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still think they made a mistake to cut out all the low-end (under $600) bidders. All well.
I have now seen two people use the phrase "All well" when meaning "Oh well". Is it a regional thing? Did Autocorrect do that? Though, the other person was from Utah. Just curious.

oh well
DEFINITION
  1. used to express resignation:
    "oh well, please yourself"

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have now seen two people use the phrase "All well" when meaning "Oh well". Is it a regional thing? Did Autocorrect do that? Though, the other person was from Utah. Just curious.

oh well
DEFINITION
  1. used to express resignation:
    "oh well, please yourself"

"All well" is a contraction of the phrase "All is well that ends well."

In this context it means "despite my opinion, the end result will dictate the worth of the situation."

P.S. I just made that all up; I probably meant "oh well" but saying "all well" is the way I was raised to say the phrase.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just realized that I implied that the cut was worse than it was. He was just dizzy from the roll or the small bump and cut on the head. He passed last year at the age of 70.
I actually figured that's what you meant. I make light where I shouldn't. I apologize and am sorry for your loss. My wife says I'm insensitive at times... like when the neighbor said she lost her cat after 10 years, I couldn't stop my smile thinking "Better get to looking for it." I know loss means they are no longer with us... again, sorry.

Top Bottom