• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JEbar:
You forgot the Collards and cornbread...Pan fried of course.
Willie

absolutely .... but not for breakfast .... we just bought a country cured ham and had it sliced .... another pork product that's good for all occasions .... in addition after frying the country ham, making coffee gravy for the biscuits or grits goes a long way to completing any meal

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
absolutely .... but not for breakfast .... we just bought a country cured ham and had it sliced .... another pork product that's good for all occasions .... in addition after frying the country ham, making coffee gravy for the biscuits or grits goes a long way to completing any meal
The last straw! Made me hungry. I grind Pork Butt and make my own Country Pork Sausage. I am heading to the kitchen to stir up a batch of from scratch buttermilk bisquits and creamy sausage gravy for lunch while waiting for some good Elio news and monitoring this breakfast link.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My shop is next door to a country-style restaurant (The Float Stream Restaurant) that will make me all of the above-mentioned- except maybe the "healthy" stuff, and sometimes that is a blessing, sometimes a curse...m-m-m, biscuits and sausage gravy...it'll kill you, but what a way to go.
And, of course, I, too, will be driving my Elio out to breakfast, in style.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
we often stop to eat at a Cracker Barrel while traveling .... no matter what time of day, I almost always order their (taken from this link) :

"The Cracker Barrel Country Boy Breakfast®
Country Ham, Pork Chops or Steak* grilled to order, Three Eggs* cooked to order served with Fried Apples, Hashbrown Casserole, Grits, Sawmill Gravy and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits along with real Butter and the best Preserves, Jam n' Apple Butter available."

most folks don't know that "Red-eye Gravy" is available at request at Cracker Barrel so I substitute it for the Sawmill Gravy..... I give the fried apples to my wife, too much sugar

Top Bottom