• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks for asking-
I'm just gonna go bonkers tonight and try for XI:XXX- just another wild night!!
thinking almond milk and flax seed cookies yummy!
night all!~

I've heard that flax seeds stuff is good for you. But I'm partial to my wife's homemade Chocolate Chip cookies (The gooey kind. Hey..she uses 'dark chocolate'...aka-health food!)

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is that Commander Kody and his lost planet airmen with the Hot Rod Lincoln?
Yes it is! Give that man a cigar!

All I could remember was the performer's name and not what they did. I was hoping someone would.

Thank you.

P. S. I hope Mr kody at IAV does not mind my nick name for him.----- I wonder if he sings?

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've heard that flax seeds stuff is good for you. But I'm partial to my wife's homemade Chocolate Chip cookies (The gooey kind. Hey..she uses 'dark chocolate'...aka-health food!)
Hey!
What's going on, it's darker this morning- where's the savings??
The higher the cocoa %, less sugar (the darker) the healthier. As with ANY food these days someone will tell you it's "good" another "bad". Food science is very weak as the largest agri-businesses (dairy, sugar, corn- Monsanto's the worst of 'em) suppress independent research. Executives from FDA and the large food producing companies are interchangeable. I have "evolved" into following a "plant based diet" (here in South Florida, if I say vegan, I might as well have said leprosy!), people tend to slowly move away from me, but I've also noticed, when I don't mention my diet, they then also seem to move away!!!

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks for asking-
I'm just gonna go bonkers tonight and try for XI:XXX- just another wild night!!
thinking almond milk and flax seed cookies yummy!
night all!~
My breakfast every day except Sat & Sun; 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 banana, 1/3 cup mixed berries, 2tbs ground flax seed, 2tbs vanilla flavor rice protein powder - smoothie. :D

Top Bottom