• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Price Discussion, $6800?

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why do people need to fall back on personal insults rather than fun intelligent conversation ?
I think because it's easier, the path of least resistance. Plus, challenging something that might be held near and dear always (well, in a lot of cases) elicits the ol' knee jerk. So I guess just post and then jump back to avoid the knee to tender spots! That or wear a cup! Posting here can be a full contact sport sometimes.

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why do people need to fall back on personal insults rather than fun intelligent conversation ?
EZ -

I have found some of your posts somewhat annoying; however

I have not interpreted your material as offensive or as personal attacks,

While you are strongly opinionated, it is a difference in opinion that creates healthy debate;

At least you listened and stopped (mostly) yelling at us (over use of bold and CAPS)

As for the multiple line spacing, I will assume you are a wanna be poet or screenwriter and chalk it up to creativity.

Can't help but think that some might be jealous of your lifestyle. Glad to see you were able to fulfill your dreams.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I wondered how long that was going to take. Must be getting old - I figured that'd last about 10 minutes and it went a couple of days. Nice catch. Seemed apt for the thread.

I like several Talking Heads songs, and I missed that one completely, my bad. What song?

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HA! In my world talking heads are those annoying political/economics/social experts that are very confident in their assertions but have no bodies! My musical knowledge has some gaps. I think the further I go along the gappier it gets!

Top Bottom