• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Price Discussion, $6800?

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)
Apr 10 15:03
Hello!
Thanks so much for reaching out and asking for clarification on this process. In regards to our All In reservations, for every $100 you put down we will match that amount $50 for up to $500 in total per vehicle. So, if you put down a $1000 reservation, Elio Motors will give you an additional $500 towards your reservation. Your reservation amount and 50% bonus will be used toward the price of your vehicle, plus any required taxes and the standardized delivery fee (we will be offering a low, flat delivery fee to our distribution points nationwide). Any options you decide to add to your standard vehicle will be over and on top of your base price.
The final delivery price for delivery has not been determined. We will however keep within our overall philosophy of “more for less” and get your vehicle to you at the least possible price. We are working on a program that will allow early reservationists the chance to pick up their vehicle at the plant – to watch their Elio being “born”- and drive it home from there. Stay tuned as those details will be rolled out as we near production!
Best,
The Elio Team

Alvin Sugar

Elio Fan
Reaction score
3 questions:
1. Would elio be available with motorcycle type controls for paraplegics? (motor cycles are easy for me, but semi paralysed legs make cars difficult).
2. As an octogenarian (with a drivers license), my time is running out for this joy of ownership. So
3. How much longer will the war of retention by the Republicans continue against what they believe is alternate transportation, that "fearfully" curtails their dogma of economic growth?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3 questions:
1. Would elio be available with motorcycle type controls for paraplegics? (motor cycles are easy for me, but semi paralysed legs make cars difficult).
2. As an octogenarian (with a drivers license), my time is running out for this joy of ownership. So
3. How much longer will the war of retention by the Republicans continue against what they believe is alternate transportation, that "fearfully" curtails their dogma of economic growth?
Hi Alvin. Today is a good day to go to the Elio Motors blog and ask your questions. Since your first question is very specialized you might want to ask it on the last page of their web site. I also understand that people who pose questions on their facebook website get faster responses. The blog is only taking questions today and they will decide which ones to answer. Good luck in getting the chance of a life time to enjoy this wonderful autocycle. :-) Z

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

ST13Fred

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much longer will the war of retention by the Republicans continue against what they believe is alternate transportation, that "fearfully" curtails their dogma of economic growth?

That war will never end.....but BOTH sides are guilty. Growing govt bigger and bigger, while our freedoms and our money are diminishing. I call it the politics of money.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3 questions:
Dude really:eek:o_O:eek:o_O:(

Top Bottom