• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While some of us are concerned about funding that in No way means ELIO is or ever was a scam. Big difference in leadership issues bringing a product to market and a scam. ELIO has hit a wall a tough wall to over come. One it failed to fully address early on . They have scammed no one. The only thing they maybe guilty of is wishful thinking.
Pretty sure most of us that went all in for a $1000 knew the risk.

Excellent point Smitty! I expect most if not all people who signed (clicked) on the dotted line understand this endeavor is not without risk.... Personally that's half the fun of the experience, risk taking. It is not just about the eventual delivery of a pretty unique vehicle (I hope) that can really make a lot of difference for a lot of people's personal transportation needs. What is it about? When I think about the money I've so easily dumped into, as it turns out, somewhat morally bankrupt corporations (despite having lots of product on the shelf) like GM, the excursion into Elio World helps to rebuild some some of my lost faith in corporate America.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's throw this dumb hypothetical out there....

Lets say the white house says they will do this, but the jobs have to be union. Lets say the union jobs and benifits increases the price to 9-10k.....would you sign?
Lets say no one buys the excess equipment in Shreeveport, and no investors step forward. Would you like an Elio? I think EM knows what it's prepared to do and not do, I'm good with that.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's throw this dumb hypothetical out there....

Lets say the white house says they will do this, but the jobs have to be union. Lets say the union jobs and benifits increases the price to 9-10k.....would you sign?

I'd rather have choice of paying a higher price than to not being able to buy one because it doesn't go into production

Top Bottom