• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Distribution And Direct Sales

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, Dustoff. Now you can hit yourself for not jumping all in 2 months before, LOL! Better late, than never! Actually, I myself did it the hard way: first $100, then two weeks later upgraded to $500, then read more of ElioOwners.com and two days later upgraded to $1K....Whew, it was exhausting :eek:

Congrats to you too, AZlife!

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the main reasons that I'm investing in Elio is the fact that they DON'T use dealerships.
Does anyone trust a dealer? NO
Lies about trade in, financing, options, adding "extras" to the bills. Salesmen are trained in every tactic to sell you what you don't need.
The problem is, you are legally required to deal with them in several states. You have NO CHOICE but to go to war with them when it's time to purchase your transportation.

And dealers are running scared. They are fighting (bribing) state officials into maintaining these state laws requiring all auto purchases to be made through a dealer.

Middle men don't like being cut out of the deal. And they will flood the airways and internet with shills spouting FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) against any company looking to put them out of business. (Tesla, Elio)

A good product doesn't need a salesman.

Nor do we one one....

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And dealers are running scared. They are fighting (bribing) state officials into maintaining these state laws requiring all auto purchases to be made through a dealer.

Middle men don't like being cut out of the deal. And they will flood the airways and internet with shills spouting FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) against any company looking to put them out of business. (Tesla, Elio)

Nor do we one one....

I believe the SHILLS are among us.:rolleyes:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the main reasons that I'm investing in Elio is the fact that they DON'T use dealerships.
Lies about trade in, financing, options, adding "extras" to the bills. Salesmen are trained in every tactic to sell you what you don't need.
The problem is, you are legally required to deal with them in several states. You have NO CHOICE but to go to war with them when it's time to purchase your transportation.

Nor do we one one....
Welcome to the forum and to the legion of Elio fans. Obviously, you are as excited about this historical vehicle as we are. Great post and we look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Nor do we one one....

Maybe Elio's sales force will be labeled "education team" :cool:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Owned a sales rep. company for over 25 years. Started noticing the use of the internet as a simpler, more effective way to sell product. In my humble opinion, the internet is replacing the conventional salesperson. Not saying it's good or bad because it's both but the evolution is taking place.

If you stand still long enough, the world will pass you by.

Last edited:

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome Jim H, and Joshua Caldwell.

For the record, I have invested $1000 (non refundable) because I believe that this car will change the car buying process and benefit the working class.

I guess I'm just tired of the Car Dealer Cartels dictating what I buy and how I buy.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We can thank Apple for no haggle pricing. Apple emphasizes customer service over sales. 'Relationship building' rather than 'closing the deal'. They never hire a cashier or salesperson they hire a 'concierge'. The Elio Team Concierge.

The Elio and Elio Branding will sell itself and the 'Elio Concierge' relationship building strategy will keep us coming back for more.
The 5 steps of service:
approach in a warm manner;
probe politely;
present customers with solutions that may not involve a sale;
listen carefully;
end with an invitation to return.
Go Elio!

Joseph

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about running an independent dealership that isn't a part of the "60 target market" depicted on the map? I'm interested in running my own shop, but haven't yet heard anything back.

Top Bottom