• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I got a better deal for you, uncle M said you can have is which is 3486 and mine if and when I get it for 1000 dollars.. Deal? That way he will only LOSE a grand. You save a hundred or thousand depending on how you look at it. He also said he'd offer you 3 grand to buy them back if Elio actually produces.
Now THAT is putting your money where your mouth is, willing to take a loss coming and going.

Reaction score
Debbie said earlier that elio hounded he/she/it by telephone to up he/she/it's reservation deposit. I have $1,000 all in deposit and also a $100.00 non-refundable. I have never gotten a call from elio to up my $100.00 deposit. I've never heard of anybody else to claim such harassment. And so be it, I find the whole complaint bogus.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Debbie said earlier that elio hounded he/she/it by telephone to up he/she/it's reservation deposit. I have $1,000 all in deposit and also a $100.00 non-refundable. I have never gotten a call from elio to up my $100.00 deposit. I've never heard of anybody else to claim such harassment. And so be it, I find the whole complaint bogus.
I have been "all in" at the $100 level since March 1. I have had no contact other than the email updates I requested, the blog I requested, the receipt for my reservation and my t-shirt and bumper sticker. My personal experiences with the Elio staff have been excellent. :-) Z

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had filled out the reservation but did not complete, I began getting emails coaching me to finish ( I did post a copy here but will show you again) then I got phone calls, also posted number. I never said they called asking meto up my deposit. I said the called to get me to finish my order several times. So, he/she/it/ whatever you are , learn how to read or comprehend.People like you creep me out.

Reaction score
I have been "all in" at the $100 level since March 1. I have had no contact other than the email updates I requested, the blog I requested, the receipt for my reservation and my t-shirt and bumper sticker. My personal experiences with the Elio staff have been excellent. :) Z
Same here. I put my $100.00 down Feb 19th and received my T-shirt March 4th. Only time I heard from them is when they answered my questions about the laws in Ohio. Very good customer relations.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score

ElioMotors1.png
Where did you go? You got my engine all revved up and then you left me cold. Did you forget why I am considered the “next big thing in transportation?” Clearly it’s all about my great looks and:
  • 84 MPG
  • Engineered for an anticipated 5-Star Crash Test Rating
  • American made
  • $6800 starting price tag
What more could anyone want? Oh, yes…a place in line.
Allow me to transport you back to your reservation page to make that happen.
Or, if you want to get to know me better, that’s easy too. Email or call 1-844-BuyElio
(1-844-289-3546) and a member of the Elio team will be happy to help secure your place in line.
Here’s to reimagining the future.
Elio
It started out getting these for a few days after I stopped short of reserving. Then I began getting calls from that number, A guy named Larry..When I told him I was a student and did not have a job he went on saying not to worry I'd be given a fuel card with monthy payments being about the same as a Mcdonalds happy meal. Again I never said they asked me to up a reservation , they just bugged me daily to complete a reservation..So if you want to call someone a liar at least be sure of what you are acussing them of not being truthful about.. Jerk

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been "all in" at the $100 level since March 1. I have had no contact other than the email updates I requested, the blog I requested, the receipt for my reservation and my t-shirt and bumper sticker. My personal experiences with the Elio staff have been excellent. :) Z

This is new from Shreveport Times via Twitter. Nothing really new but some nuanced details
worth noting.............: http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20140519/NEWS0503/305190007/Elio-production-delayed-mid-2015

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXH7TUkZcp0lBFOdKbD4jT7wAJZCsfsT64pRXzaxJyVtG--ahN.jpg

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:)

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Received a nice e-mail from EM today thanking me for my suggestions. What were they? Same as always. Now that we have about 15 months before an elio is ready for the public. Now is the time to make the changes the engineers should have made at the beginning.
1. move the gear shift lever from the right door and put it on the right dash.. Many cars have that now.
2.widen the frame from right behind the driver by 1 ft on either side reinforcing the roll cage if necessary.
3. Replace the rear bucket with a bench seat..I drive a mazda 2 and my rear bench seat is 48" across with two seat belts.. snug for adults but great for kids. I am thinking world wide distribution and it would be perfect for the rest of the world.
4. a small right rear passenger door on the curb side for safe entry and exit..plus a 3 person elio would sell millions more.
5. Yellow
6. the widening of the elio at the rear would increase the trunk hatch space and a rear window could be installed at low cost.

Volkswagen made millions of bugs without changing year to year and I think a 3 person elio would do the same..

Top Bottom