• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
MOTOR FINISHED AND RUNNING---With 10 being the point you thought this car was a go, when you first became interested, what is your number now?

Locked in at $7,350.00 plus taxes and fees which includes an Automatic Transmission and Cruz Control, for a $1,550.00 added lock in value above the $6,800.00 I signed up for. Don't understand all the fuss.
(all numbers based on current prices and an estimated value of $200 for the CC.)

#L2993OH L= Locked in OH= State

My # is 10

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm still at 10 and I reserved at the $100 All In level on 3/1. It is going to take a lot more than a delay in production date to drop that. I am on a limited income and have already decided to set up a special savings account to start making "car payments" into so I am used to not having that money available for other things. And as I accumulate the necessary amount I will upgrade my reservation amount. I am convinced this car is going to happen and I am convinced it is an excellent choice for me. :-)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in at $100,But I am now in a holding pattern at 5. Was ready too shoot at $500 but I will wait till summer to see if it is delayed again. I want it so bad I can taste it. Already planing my spring of "15" USA tour AKA road trip.:(
All in on 2/7/14

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I jumped in with an 8 and it is still and 8 for me. Delays are to be expected, I remember all the discussion of the Tesla S being vaporware for a long time. My concern is that this is different from Tesla in that Elon Musk had deep pockets, but this venture is just scraping by.

I ordered 22 days ago.

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If when I went all in was a "10", then I guess I'd have to be at a "12" or so by now (meaning I think the chances of the car being made are greater now than when I put money down). Of course, maybe that just means I was a little more skeptical than most when I put my money in. Also, I've only put in $100 so far and probably won't up it until they have put some miles on an engine prototype. I wonder if when they close reservations they will have any period where they let those who have already gotten on the list have a chance to upgrade before they issue all the numbers.

I ordered on 2 Feb, so I guess that's about 34 days.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If when I went all in was a "10", then I guess I'd have to be at a "12" or so by now (meaning I think the chances of the car being made are greater now than when I put money down). Of course, maybe that just means I was a little more skeptical than most when I put my money in. Also, I've only put in $100 so far and probably won't up it until they have put some miles on an engine prototype. I wonder if when they close reservations they will have any period where they let those who have already gotten on the list have a chance to upgrade before they issue all the numbers.

I ordered on 2 Feb, so I guess that's about 34 days.
I was at the Phoenix, AZ showing and from what I gather, EM is pushing for June to do all the testing with the IAV engine in place because they know that I lot of potential owners are holding off to go all the way for 1K until they can post some real world numbers out there for everybody to see!;)

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now that I saw the P3 up close, I really like it better but it's about making the 84 mpg and I'm all for that so I have to compromise.:(

Top Bottom