• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the best guess at the moment, between June 1st to July 1st. All builds could be done by then, so lets at least expect one E-Series will be done (and used for something) between May1 and July1.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the best guess at the moment, between June 1st to July 1st. All builds could be done by then, so lets at least expect one E-Series will be done (and used for something) between May1 and July1.

Is it just me, or do you all think that today's Elio News Blog was more about the Super Bowl than the E-Build progress? I'm sure it's just me that's puzzled by the lack of real news updates and having to best guess if they have started building even one of the E-series prototypes and what it will be used for.

If the builds are done by the end of July, that still leaves plenty of time to tool up the plant for the currently on track Q4 2016 production schedule.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do you all think that today's Elio News Blog was more about the Super Bowl than the E-Build progress? I'm sure it's just me that's puzzled by the lack of real news updates and having to best guess if they have started building even one of the E-series prototypes and what it will be used for.

If the builds are done by the end of July, that still leaves plenty of time to tool up the plant for the currently on track Q4 2016 production schedule.
I agree. It would be nice to see something like "E series are all about 20% complete. Their frames are all getting the last pieces now" or SOMETHING about physical progress.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. It would be nice to see something like "E series are all about 20% complete. Their frames are all getting the last pieces now" or SOMETHING about physical progress.
It sounds like EM is currently detailing out parts that still need be manufactured for the E builds. They most likely haven't even started the build process which would explain no news to report. A little disappointing.

Top Bottom