• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know the last hint of when the E series build had started? On Dec 17th they were 'finalizing' the build schedule. But that doesn't say when things actually started, and of course Paul had stated that the E series would build faster than the P-5 schedule of 20 weeks. And of course they may have had some things already in work before that.

Given that, I count that completion of at least something would be out around 2nd week of May. But the first glimpse could come at anytime.
It all depends on when one thinks "Month 0" is/was/will be :confused:
timeline1.png

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What if you have a stupid kid, wouldn't you like them protected along with the driver they walk in front of while walking and texting or the family they crash into and kill while driving and texting while the stupid miraculously survives? I see some derived safety value to the smart people in protecting the stupid while inadvertently protecting the smart from the stupid. It seems like the smart thing to do.
Kids don't walk anymore.... Hello, I can't even get mine to drive anywhere except school and back. When I was a young whipper snapper, I was gone more than I was home.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know the last hint of when the E series build had started? On Dec 17th they were 'finalizing' the build schedule. But that doesn't say when things actually started, and of course Paul had stated that the E series would build faster than the P-5 schedule of 20 weeks. And of course they may have had some things already in work before that.

Given that, I count that completion of at least something would be out around 2nd week of May. But the first glimpse could come at anytime.
When they were posting pictures of the P5 build, didn't someone say they saw some frames in the background?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HomeAuto Accessories131572
Customized Life-Saving Hammers#131572

[Broken External Image]

SELECT IMPRINT METHOD

$5.00 each (Maximum 3 samples)
HOW MANY DO YOU NEED?

Subtotal : $5.00
$5.00 ea X 1 sample qty $5.00

Shipping:FREE

$5.00
Fancy but not as effective as a spring loaded center punch. It is hard to swing a hammer underwater. Imagine coming to after a crash and the cab is filling with water... just hold the punch against the glass and push.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorta like VW emission TDI testing?
well, XI:XXXII, time to turn in, thinking brown rice and vegetable dumplings! Night all
That wasn't the case. Any test of a VW would activate the emissions controls. It wasn't till two college students were doing some road testing that the truth came out. If you think about it, IF VW simply cheated by faking their own tests, every VW would fail local emissions tests all across the country. That wasn't the case.

Top Bottom