• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The 25th is news to me; it might be the 25th; did he happen to include which month?

And I'm just curious about this; why are so many folks in such a rush to get it turned live?
Other than looking and clicking all the different combinations, what is everyone expecting?
It's not really important until later when the "going to production date" is announced.

It just doesn't register for me why it's important to have it work early.

Restless people want something to play with. It is the appearance of progress. I need something to fill my idle time.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good news! The configurator is coming, the configurator is coming:
From today's blog:

The configurator will launch late next week and will give you a good idea of how you will be able to customize your Elio. Our ePlus option program will actually make an “option” an option, and we are excited to share the configurator with you. The configurator will start off with a set of options and every month we will add more and more as we finalize additional options and accessories. Look for the announcement and roll-out next week!

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would also spring for an intercom system integrated into a Pretty Good speaker setup to mitigate some of the loss of side-by-side seating. Long time since we road a bike together; I liked having her in my ear.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Restless people want something to play with. It is the appearance of progress. I need something to fill my idle time.
4-6 weeks is what I was told in Dallas this morning. That would seem to be consistent with what others have been told other than the blog above.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Good news! The configurator is coming, the configurator is coming:
From today's blog:

The configurator will launch late next week and will give you a good idea of how you will be able to customize your Elio. Our ePlus option program will actually make an “option” an option, and we are excited to share the configurator with you. The configurator will start off with a set of options and every month we will add more and more as we finalize additional options and accessories. Look for the announcement and roll-out next week!
Did they say if it was going to include pricing? :wacko:
And if it is going live next week, I'll wait another week to 10 days before even trying to get in there; do you realize how busy that system will be? It will be like a DDOS attack :eek: the first day it's live. ;)

Top Bottom