• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only reason I rule out friday, is that I would never release new software to the world and then go home for 2 days... I think they need and want to have time to deal with software problems during the work week...

Karnaj

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only reason I rule out friday, is that I would never release new software to the world and then go home for 2 days... I think they need and want to have time to deal with software problems during the work week...
What makes you think they'd go home? On call or OT both sound possible. Or they could just say it doesn't matter if it goes down as it's just for research/fun at this point.

BiloxiGeek

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just says Thursday.

Flip the switch Thursday. Send out info on Friday. Spend most of the weekend restarting the web server and database server between occasional full server reboots trying to keep up with all us fanatics trying to find just the right combination of options to fit our wants, needs and budgets. :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Thomas is right, I've been in software development and in website maintenance and support. While it's true that making myelio.me available with the configurator is just a trial run at this point, I sure wouldn't want to work on a weekend. :D

They can always flip the website back to "under construction" if it has major problems.

Top Bottom