• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
man, im starting to get restless waiting for the myelio.me site to open... It's supposed to be the 25th right? was that ever made official beyond one paul elio speech implying that date...?
The 25th is news to me; it might be the 25th; did he happen to include which month?

And I'm just curious about this; why are so many folks in such a rush to get it turned live?
Other than looking and clicking all the different combinations, what is everyone expecting?
It's not really important until later when the "going to production date" is announced.

It just doesn't register for me why it's important to have it work early.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The 25th is news to me; it might be the 25th; did he happen to include which month?

And I'm just curious about this; why are so many folks in such a rush to get it turned live?
Other than looking and clicking all the different combinations, what is everyone expecting?
It's not really important until later when the "going to production date" is announced.

It only concerns me to the extent that if there are problems with the website I don't want to see a CF like Healthcare.gov at the last minute.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score

He said something about it going live in about a month during the new york auto show... And as for my rush? well, its my first real chance to select the options on my vehicle. I have been waiting a while for the moment, and I am excited. I know there is still a wait after, and I might be forced to revise my selections, but im still happy about it...

Top Bottom