• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've left my Qi charger wired and on in my truck now for about 9 months... no dead battery issues yet. They do charge a bit slower though. To switch screens, I just talk to my phone... "Okay Google, navigate home." "Okay Google, Play my music" that way, I can use my phone for navigation and music without having to crowd up my windshield... Blocking up the scenery, breaking my mind.
".....Do this, Don't do that, can't you read the sign.........<They're everywhere> :becky:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Yes, my paternal grandfather was the President of Fort Hays Normal School, later to become Fort Hays State College for nearly twenty years. In that picture is the President's home where Dad, his brother, and sister grew up at the edge of the campus.

I've visited a few times, it's a beautiful small-town campus that's grown into a fine University. Pretty cool to see grandads' name still on the stadium.

I'm going by memory here... Lewis Field? Your granddad is the Lewis?

Hilleygoat

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've left my Qi charger wired and on in my truck now for about 9 months... no dead battery issues yet. They do charge a bit slower though. To switch screens, I just talk to my phone... "Okay Google, navigate home." "Okay Google, Play my music" that way, I can use my phone for navigation and music without having to crowd up my windshield... Blocking up the scenery, breaking my mind.
Let's u pay attention to those signs huh?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, what kind of real airplanes? I see pictures of smaller Navions and Cessnas that have yokes, and big ones like 747s...

But since the Elio is not a real car anyway (autocycle), that works! ;)

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, what kind of real airplanes? I see pictures of smaller Navions and Cessnas that have yokes, and big ones like 747s...

But since the Elio is not a real car anyway (autocycle), that works! ;)
REAL airplanes are Experimental home-builts. They are the "Hot-Rods" and "Sports Cars" of airplanes.
BTW, Ever see a military fighter with a "steering wheel"? Also check out the Airbus A380.

Last edited:
Top Bottom