• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Does anyone know if how many deposits have been received from each level (1000, 500, 250, 100)? I went all in with $100.00. I can't afford to have more than that "invested" in a car that still may not ever be build. I REALLY want it to be built and I REALLY hope it will be built but there is that possibility that it wont.

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if how many deposits have been received from each level (1000, 500, 250, 100)? I went all in with $100.00. I can't afford to have more than that "invested" in a car that still may not ever be build. I REALLY want it to be built and I REALLY hope it will be built but there is that possibility that it wont.
Shame on you for that "negative energy." Of course it'll be built, at least I think it will, I hope it, never mind.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We do not have that information. We do know that as of 9/10, close to 10,400 reservations of the 34,205 were $1,000 all in. Congratulations on your reservation. I encourage you to read as much as you can. That is what I did and it took me a couple of months to save up the first $100. It is interesting to note, though, that once I made the decision to buy the Elio my spending habits changed and I was actually able to save money every month so I could up my reservation. However, if you are not comfortable with increasing your reservation that is also OK. Everyone should reserve at the level they are most comfortable with. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to agree that if the Elio doesn't happen that $100 is gone. I told my son as I was reading the contract, it was like signing papers before surgery that informed me I could die as a result of the procedure. Not exactly what you want to know before going into an operating room but I am here to say I signed the papers and survived. I am totally convinced Elio will happen. Can I guarantee that? No. There are no guarantees in life but I tend to get better results with positive thoughts than with negative ones so I choose to be very positive about the Elio. :-) Z

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL....thinking negative or positive has nothing to do with what another person or business does.
I think positive twice a week on the powerball but no cigar.
Good results come from hard work, education, luck and being positive about yourself.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL....thinking negative or positive has nothing to do with what another person or business does.
I think positive twice a week on the powerball but no cigar.
Good results come from hard work, education, luck and being positive about yourself.
Very true, well, not 100%, just 99%. Keeping a positive outlook to me also means keeping your head up so you can see the open doors. It helps with your own courage etc.
But too, what you say and model for others goes out in many forms and often comes back. The outreach to others is a strong effect when looking at something like this forum and this subject.
Still, I agree with the idea that honest truth to yourself and others is an absolute requirement. Otherwise all apparent progress could remain just a figment of self-delusion.
Internal and external activity, the seen and the unseen, the individual and the society, optimistic and pessimistic, it's all part of the whole.
The question always is, are you seeing everything?

( we all love to pull on each others legs don't we? )

Last edited:
Top Bottom