• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On 9/10/14 my order number was 33820 so it looks like in 4 days they are still averaging 96 a day.
You can't equate order # with number of reservations. For example I have two order numbers for one reservation. I went all in at $100 and upgraded to $1000. Other people order more than one Elio but possibly get only one order # because it is just one transaction.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can't equate order # with number of reservations. For example I have two order numbers for one reservation. I went all in at $100 and upgraded to $1000. Other people order more than one Elio but possibly get only one order # because it is just one transaction.
That being the case then from 9/10/14 to to 9/14/14 could be more than an average of 96 per day. But very likely.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then your post (
Number of current reservations: 34205
(As of Sep 14, 2014))
must be wrong.
My number was 33820 9/10/14 and you say 4 days later it was 34205...385 reserved in 4 days....96.25 cars per day.

Did Elio tell one?

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then your post (
Number of current reservations: 34205
(As of Sep 14, 2014))
must be wrong.
My number was 33820 9/10/14 and you say 4 days later it was 34205...385 reserved in 4 days....96.25 cars per day.

Did Elio tell one?
My numbers are coming from Elio's periodic announcement of reservation numbers.
Your number (33820) is an order invoice number, not a reservation number. People who upgrade from 100 to 1000 (or do any other transaction for that matter) are also given a unique invoice number. Additionally, anyone who cancelled their order still has a unique invoice number for that transaction. Thus the invoice numbers will always be higher than the number of reservations.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if reservations will slow now until some more concrete news comes out. There are only so many of us willing to go first
I'm going to go out on a limb and say reservations will make 35,000 on Monday.
I think there are still a volume of people who have heard about it, and just want to see it before they lock money into it. The LA area is population dense and the Westside Pavillion in CA is this weekend. Both the P3 and P4 are good at self-selling. And there was CA showings from the 12th to the 14th.
So anyone else betting for or against that? The winner(s) gets 5 brownie points. :)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I betting FOR, can I have my points now? :D
You'll have to wait like everyone else (as he slips them across under the table..)

This was interesting.. from the blog
Employees working the event’s information booth checked out our tent because they were wondering what was causing all of the ruckus, “you have no idea how many people came just to see your vehicle. We’ve been getting questions all weekend about it!”
. . .
The Elio was a huge hit with the LAFD and LAPD working the event! Some of the police officers were joking that they were going to commandeer it… at least we thought they were joking. Watch the video here.
Maybe I'm not as far out on a limb as I thought..

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Elio would to do what Direct TV does, give you and the one you sign up credit in $dollars then sales would increase faster. My opinion.
It's to our benefit that sales go up and fast. The more sales the chance of the Elio staying on track is better.

Top Bottom