• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The chart on my guesstimator page was created based on Elio statements. The left column shows the number being produced a day during each two week period. You can see that it initially ramps up to 500 a day then a second line is opened and it slowly ramps up to 1000 a day.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am beginning to wonder if this thing is going to even come off the assembly line. When I went all in I thought Elio was aimng at the end of 2016. Here it is approaching the end of 2017 and we are still getting reports about it going to auto shows.
Of course. Why would they stop going to auto shows? It isn't like the people showing the car are the ones who will actually assemble them. I'm surprised Apple is still showing iphone commercials... aren't they ever going to produce them? Oh, right... marketing.

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Of course. Why would they stop going to auto shows? It isn't like the people showing the car are the ones who will actually assemble them. I'm surprised Apple is still showing iphone commercials... aren't they ever going to produce them? Oh, right... marketing.
It will happen, build them they will buy them. Sticking to the baseball theme.
Go tribe!!. have to find a little more patients.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am beginning to wonder if this thing is going to even come off the assembly line. When I went all in I thought Elio was aimng at the end of 2016. Here it is approaching the end of 2017 and we are still getting reports about it going to auto shows.
Did I miss a year? It was 2016 last I checked.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The chart on my guesstimator page was created based on Elio statements. The left column shows the number being produced a day during each two week period. You can see that it initially ramps up to 500 a day then a second line is opened and it slowly ramps up to 1000 a day.
I think the second rampup is a second shift and not a second line.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find the Elio quite fascinating, but 'prototypes' have been kicked around for a few years now. I would buy one without hesitation, however, I'll write the check out when I see a video of a production line actually making cars. It's time for Elio to do its 'business', or get off the pot.
Before anyone hits the "Like" button, check this person's only other post in "What is the Latest Start Production Date." It's very enlightening.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Before anyone hits the "Like" button, check this person's only other post in "What is the Latest Start Production Date." It's very enlightening.

I seriously expect to hear Everi pitching a fit when he (or she) has to wait a year after production starts.
Of course he (or she) will have a lot of company.

Top Bottom