• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good Advice! :D
pee on a jelly fish sting not jelly stain.jpg
:madgrin::peace::pound:

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A sister and brother are talking to each other when the little boy gets up and walks over to his Grandpa and says, "Grandpa, please make a frog noise."

The Grandpa says, "No."

The little boy goes on, "Please .. please make a frog noise."

The Grandpa says, "No, now go play."

The little boy then says to his sister, "Go tell Grandpa to make a frog noise."

So the little girl goes to her Grandpa and says, "Please make a frog noise."

The Grandpa says, "I just told your brother no and I'm telling you no. Why do you want me to make a frog noise?"

The little girl replied, "Because mommy said when you croak we can go to Disney World."...........:eek:...........:becky:.......:shocked:.........:drum:...........:faint:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Kathleen gets out of bed, throws on her robe and slippers, uncovers the parrot, pulls up the shades, opens the window, puts on the coffee,
and sits down to read the paper.

The phone rings. A man’s voice says with anticipation, “Sweetie, I just flew in from London I’ll be right over.”

She puts down the paper, turns off the coffee, closes the windows, pulls down the shades, covers the parrot, takes off her robe and slippers,
and gets back into bed."

The parrot says, “Damn! That was a short day.” ...........................:faint2:.................:pound:..............................:rapture:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A little girl goes to the barbershop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair, while her dad gets his hair cut.

As she eats a snack cake, the barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're going to get hair on your Twinkie."

She says, "Yes, I know, and I’m going to get boobs too." ................:dizzy:................:shocked:..................:barbershop_quartet_.........................:becky:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Brian and Cindy Blossom were about to have their first wedding anniversary and Cindy wanted to do something special.
She decided to get a tattoo because Brian thought they were very sexy.

She goes to the tattoo parlor and can't decide on a design, so she decides to get Brian's initials BB tattooed on her ass.
She gets a 'B' on each cheek.
She goes home and waits for Brian to come home.
When she hears his car pull into the driveway, she drops her pants bends over and grabs
her ankles making her new tattoo the first thing he sees when he walks in.

The door opens. Her husband walks in and with an angered look on his face, he yells, "WHO THE HELL IS BOB?"

Top Bottom