• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jokes! ( Not Necessarily Work Safe )

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A couple had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.

The husband yells, “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife – Cold As Ever.’”

“Yeah?” she replies. “When you die, I’m getting you a headstone that reads, ‘Here Lies My Husband – Stiff At Last.’” ......:becky:.....

Glad ur back Coss!:rockon:

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From our Wisdom about Women series...:D
telling a woman to calm down.jpg
:pound:

:cool:_hr

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
There was a church that had a busty organist. Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled while she played.
Unfortunately, she distracted the congregation considerably.

The very proper church ladies were appalled.
They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.
One of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her, "Mash up some green persimmons and rub them on your breasts.
They would shrink in size. But be careful not to get any on your lips or mouth. They can make your tongue swell up and your mouth go numb."

The busty organist agreed to try it.
The following Sunday morning the minister got up on the pulpit
and said, ""Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol we will not hath a thermon tewday." ...............:confused:.........:eek:......:oops:......:mmph:...........:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Two buddies are sharing drinks while discussing their wives. "Does your wife ever do it doggy style?” asked one of the guys.

“Not exactly,” his friend replies. “She’s more into being a trick dog.”

“Oh, I see. Kinky stuff, huh?”

“Well, not exactly. Whenever I make a move, she rolls over and plays dead.” ....................:noidea:.....................:drum:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A very tall man was sitting next to a big woman in a mini bus that was traveling on a long and lonely highway for hours.
It was beginning to rain so all the windows were closed. The man needed to fart, but was scared that the woman would smell it.

Very gingerly he lifted his tail and farted silently.
He could smell it and wanted to form a conversation with the woman just in case she smelled it too.
He looked out the window and said to her, "You see that black cloud in the sky? That has rain behind it."

She then said, "You smell that fart? That has shit behind it." ............................:drum:

Top Bottom