• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
we are on Eastern and ours moved forward an hour last night

Caught me this morning (or last night, actually). Planned on going in 2 hours early, to get off two hours earlier...went to set the alarm, and realized I totally forgot about that (stupid IMHO) time change...what is this...the 1800's? Leave the time alone! [sorry....a little grumpy...got screwed out of hour of sleep today :(].

PS - I do think about what time it must be in the UK every time Wheaters posts. Late at night here, first thing in the morning there. o_O

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
what is this...the 1800's? Leave the time alone! [sorry....a little grumpy...got screwed out of hour of sleep today :(].

understood and agree .... I wish they'd go with daylight savings and leave it year round .... back when I was working one of the things I hated about winter was leaving home to go to work in the dark and at the end of the day, getting back home in the dark

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
understood and agree .... I wish they'd go with daylight savings and leave it year round .... back when I was working one of the things I hated about winter was leaving home to go to work in the dark and at the end of the day, getting back home in the dark[/QUOTE

Thought it was just a bad attitude towards "this time of year [daylight saving's time]" myself. But, we're on the same page there JE. Dark when you go to work, dark when you leave...depressing!

So....Is Friday the big day...Or is it?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom