• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Complaints On Fb

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife is Hungarian....
Do you know the Himnusz? Their national anthem. "Pity, O Lord, the Hungarians Who are tossed by waves of danger Extend over it your guarding arm On the sea of its misery Long torn by ill fate".

The dogs are fairly positive, albiet a bit disturbed from previous abuse.

neuman.jpg
forgot the "WHAT" me worry

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has never been limited to the internet. We ALWAYS surround ourselves with "like minded" individuals-
Politics, teams, religion, nationalism and of course Fox "news" vs MSNBC
I'm not sure about the internet per se, but "social media" does seem to further separate like minded people from other opinions vs encouraging a mix.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has never been limited to the internet. We ALWAYS surround ourselves with "like minded" individuals-
Politics, teams, religion, nationalism and of course Fox "news" vs MSNBC
Some of my best friends have opposite views on politics and religion. We apparently respect the other's views, and rarely discuss either. Perhaps it's because my wife forbids it. The common bond is friendship and fun.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I read it like the person who created the Elio complaints Facebook page is dangerous and intruding/snooping on others personal information. And making threats.

agree but how they could determine who someone voted for is beyond me .... oh well, its gone

Top Bottom