• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Complaints On Fb

Reaction score
I need to apologize for the post I made and quickly deleted. I needed to make a change to try to protect myself and family. Yes, I was threatened on the facebook page. Yes, people can find your voting record easily. Just ask any union rep or or other political campaign manager. The following post didn't seem threatening at the time, but over night it hit me, YES THIS IS A REAL THREAT;

!! You know what "Lilly", your not even a women, you people really are deceitful aren't you!! How about some REAL ID or are you a voter??

(Now peoples, please look at those lovely legs and tell me I'm not a woman, lol ((inside joke))) That was followed with more)

?? I sent an email to the Mayor, I'll get back to you on that!!! (and)
. Lets talk after I get my reply from the Mayor !!!!!! (and)
Where is Lilly???? (and)
That and just get off this page and do a search and there are a LOT of people with my concerns. Btw Jim, few don't "like" people who will actually stand their ground until they stand in triumph. hen it is over, see who stands!!
(and)
?? Just checed you out, YOUR a ELIO schill Lilly!!!!!! (and) . Call it what you will, but I think it is time the AG's started looking into it!! (and)
John xxxxxx, just checked you out, Your another Elio shill, your all over them. (and)
. I'll be filing a complaint with state and feds now!! Btw, I copied all of this!!! (well, so did I. But I did it too late to include the lovely picture xray of his pecker. YEAH, Bummer ............... and he goes on)

Far from being a bully, just NOT stupid as you want. Hey so really, give me a name. Btw, I know you didn't "delete" this, but your cohorts jumped fast to bury it!! You'll be seeing me around (and) !! Get real, you have been had!! (and)
Hey, If it hasn't started, it will and it is going to get real bumpy. I suggest you guys bail while you can!!

(In deed, he send me a personal invite on to the elio haters forum the very next morning. Which I am already a member of. It was as if he got off beating his chest because most of the conversation was copied and pasted there. Oh, there's more. He going to file a complaint with the state and feds too. All that isn't too troublesome personally but asking if I even vote was a threat I now take seriously. And the job hunters thing shows how nasty these people can get.) These people aren't just trolls, they're BULLIES, and now proven dangerous. John, Jim and I were polite and light hearted. This guy was looking to piss us off. I did call him a bully.
Just call me Lilly. Thanks.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
@Lilymay Whoever this person is he (and I suspect it's a he) is sub-literate, very hostile, and, indeed, threatening. I'd contact law enforcement and FB Terms of Service people about this bird. Not because he hates Elio, but because he's very definitely harassing you. Pity you don't have the X-ray of his pecker; you could add it to your miniatures collection.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I need to apologize for the post I made and quickly deleted. I needed to make a change to try to protect myself and family. Yes, I was threatened on the facebook page. Yes, people can find your voting record easily. Just ask any union rep or or other political campaign manager. The following post didn't seem threatening at the time, but over night it hit me, YES THIS IS A REAL THREAT;

!! You know what "Lilly", your not even a women, you people really are deceitful aren't you!! How about some REAL ID or are you a voter??

(Now peoples, please look at those lovely legs and tell me I'm not a woman, lol ((inside joke))) That was followed with more)

Where is Lilly???? (and)
That and just get off this page and do a search and there are a LOT of people with my concerns. Btw Jim, few don't "like" people who will actually stand their ground until they stand in triumph. hen it is over, see who stands!!
(and)
?? Just checed you out, YOUR a ELIO schill Lilly!!!!!! (and) . Call it what you will, but I think it is time the AG's started looking into it!! (and)
John xxxxxx, just checked you out, Your another Elio shill, your all over them. (and)
. I'll be filing a complaint with state and feds now!! Btw, I copied all of this!!! (well, so did I. But I did it too late to include the lovely picture xray of his pecker. YEAH, Bummer ............... and he goes on)

Far from being a bully, just NOT stupid as you want. Hey so really, give me a name. Btw, I know you didn't "delete" this, but your cohorts jumped fast to bury it!! You'll be seeing me around (and) !! Get real, you have been had!! (and)
Hey, If it hasn't started, it will and it is going to get real bumpy. I suggest you guys bail while you can!!

(In deed, he send me a personal invite on to the elio haters forum the very next morning. Which I am already a member of. It was as if he got off beating his chest because most of the conversation was copied and pasted there. Oh, there's more. He going to file a complaint with the state and feds too. All that isn't too troublesome personally but asking if I even vote was a threat I now take seriously. And the job hunters thing shows how nasty these people can get.) These people aren't just trolls, they're BULLIES, and now proven dangerous. John, Jim and I were polite and light hearted. This guy was looking to piss us off. I did call him a bully.
I remember seeing that exchange on Elio's FB page, it was pretty bizarre. I've seen some wacky stuff before on various social media sites, that was a bit out there. Personally, if I can't have an intelligent conversation with someone online, even if we're at odds, I don't bother - they're in it for something other than creating shared understanding. It's probably worth a write to FB to let them know about threatening behavior, though it's likely they also have some sort of algorithm to monitor for such behavior.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Where is Lilly???? (and)
(and)

Hey Lilly, Sorry you seem to be targeted by this...person. Someone used the term "sub-literate", I'm thinking, English is his second language. I wonder if he is trying to bully you into giving up some personal information.. ...phishing maybe?
I would definitely follow advice and contact FB about the threats. They may even be able to "retrieve" that "deleted x-ray" ...don't know, but maybe. Good luck :)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ginger was actually a golden-chow mix. Hated water and couldn't retrieve at all! But she got the Golden side of the temperament PLUS she was an outstanding watch dog. Good girl. I like the Shetlands too. Mini-collies with brains.
Never would have guessed Chow. The Golden's temperament makes for the ideal companion dog.

Top Bottom