• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Complaints On Fb

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful Golden, my favorite breed, but settled on Shetland Sheepdogs based on size. All obedience, agility, and therapy dog trained. Put him down about a year ago. Buddy was his name. Sadly our last dog.
View attachment 4845
Ginger was actually a golden-chow mix. Hated water and couldn't retrieve at all! But she got the Golden side of the temperament PLUS she was an outstanding watch dog. Good girl. I like the Shetlands too. Mini-collies with brains.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone hear of this scam yet? EM just posted.
1scam.png

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How on G*D's earth do people come up with this stuff? Just when you think someone sunk to a new low, another comes along

Really, this is nothing compared to how low some people would go...Don't even want to think about it. Just hope they find the culprits and give them more than just a slap on the wrist!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really, this is nothing compared to how low some people would go...Don't even want to think about it. Just hope they find the culprits and give them more than just a slap on the wrist!
This sort of thing seems more like an attempt to create trouble Elio more than a job placement scam.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This sort of thing seems more like an attempt to create trouble Elio more than a job placement scam.

Could be. Still a felony in my book. But I have no compassion, nor hope for any mercy for people that pull this kind of crap...either way.:mad:

Not a lawyer [But I did watch Judge Judy when I got home], but would it be libel, or fraud?

Top Bottom