• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Delay To 2017 And Beyond

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those are very kind words, and I appreciate the warm welcome! Just to be clear though, I am definitely not a "big-wig" but just a person who got really lucky to hear about the Elio reservation process very early in the game. I have and will support Elio Motors in any and every way I can think of! And, if I can figure out how to maneuver in and keep up with this forum, it looks like a great place in which to actively do that.
Welcome Deborah, from East Tennessee! WOW!! #18! Very impressive. Guess you'll be at the factory on the very first day of production.:clap2:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
do hope you have a good birthday .... from reading various post, it appears that there are several of us who have already turned 70 or on the verge of doing so .... for me, it will come in late December of 2016 .... I still hope to have an Elio in our driveway by then but Que Sera, Sera - whatever will be, will be .... doubt many of the young'uns will recall that one ..:cool:
72 - 50+ on bikes!
gave it up after rear ended at a stop light -bad Karma, and knees!!

Reactions: Ekh

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how others do it but I start by hitting the "What's New?" button. I can't follow the threads as a news feed. To me, it just looks like random posts put together. The "What's New?" button puts the posts you are most interested at the top and separates the ones you haven't been following.
Click on FORUMS (top left) and in the menu below it you'll see "New Posts", click that and has them listed in order.
My FORUMS screen also has them listed in a column on the right side of the screen

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Click on FORUMS (top left) and in the menu below it you'll see "New Posts", click that and has them listed in order.
My FORUMS screen also has them listed in a column on the right side of the screen
I believe we are getting to the same list. My way just requires one fewer clicks.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  1. 'Cause I don't have the access to Elio or Jerome that others on here may have.
  2. 'Cause they may already have been asked this 100 times and instead of bothering them, I thought I'd ask here if someone else had heard that and could answer the question.
  3. There are people on here that pay a lot more attention to things than I do, so I figured someone would know the answer.
Sorry if I added to your confusion.
You can' t confuse me. I am too ignorant.

Reactions: Ekh

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember a thread a while back about how we start of with an interesting topic (Elio delayed? Again?), then drift off into, oh, say Doris Day? Obviously a slow news day/week in Eliolland :D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Remember a thread a while back about how we start of with an interesting topic (Elio delayed? Again?), then drift off into, oh, say Doris Day? Obviously a slow news day/week in Eliolland :D

as I said earlier, Que Sera, Sera - whatever will be, will be :bolt:

:focus:

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then bring it back on track. Does anyone think we will see production and delivery of ELIO's in even 2017. It is not really worth talking about 2016.

Top Bottom