• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Delay To 2017 And Beyond

Deborah McAteer

Elio Fan
Reaction score
For those that may not know, Deborah is kind of a big-wig celebrity on the Elio Facebook page. She has a lot of passion and insight into the process. She and Jerome and Paul very well be on a first name basis as she has attended many press conferences and events with the team. It is an honor and privilege to have her here and I hope that she will stick around and add some pep and knowledge to this forum.
Welcome Deborah!

Those are very kind words, and I appreciate the warm welcome! Just to be clear though, I am definitely not a "big-wig" but just a person who got really lucky to hear about the Elio reservation process very early in the game. I have and will support Elio Motors in any and every way I can think of! And, if I can figure out how to maneuver in and keep up with this forum, it looks like a great place in which to actively do that.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No just a Mainah
maine_stereotypes_7.jpg
John, that wasn't for you.. Deb said "Geaux Elio"... In Shreveport, every other car has a "GEAUX TIGERS!" sticker.

:D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those are very kind words, and I appreciate the warm welcome! Just to be clear though, I am definitely not a "big-wig" but just a person who got really lucky to hear about the Elio reservation process very early in the game. I have and will support Elio Motors in any and every way I can think of! And, if I can figure out how to maneuver in and keep up with this forum, it looks like a great place in which to actively do that.
I don't know how others do it but I start by hitting the "What's New?" button. I can't follow the threads as a news feed. To me, it just looks like random posts put together. The "What's New?" button puts the posts you are most interested at the top and separates the ones you haven't been following.

Top Bottom