• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Specs On The Radio With Phone Dock Installed In The P4

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shouldn't be to hard to wire this under seat unit in.
View attachment 1821
Pyle PLBASS8 under seat 8" amplified subwoofer
MK
shopping.jpeg

I just saw a video, think it was the AOL one, where it appeared that the sub would fit beneath the second seat.
This is great because the leather front seat option may have a power seat option which would get in the way of a front seat application.
MK

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 1887
I just saw a video, think it was the AOL one, where it appeared that the sub would fit beneath the second seat.
This is great because the leather front seat option may have a power seat option which would get in the way of a front seat application.
MK
Remember, with Elio you buy only the options you want. You do not have to have a power seat simply because you have leather. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 1887
MK

There is no extra room under the rear seat. The seat cushion sits on a raised platform created by the reinforced compartment which houses the fuel tank.

2.jpg

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is no extra room under the rear seat. The seat cushion sits on a raised platform created by the reinforced compartment which houses the fuel tank.

2.jpg

Lear must make the back seat. The front seat is from a Ford Mustang that has some kind of racing seat in it.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might be able to squeeze a downward-firing sub under the driver's seat. One of my SUV's used a flat 10" sub under the passenger-side front seat where it consumed very little space - and it sounded pretty good.

Top Bottom