• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Specs On The Radio With Phone Dock Installed In The P4

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If based on automotive standards/requirements, it'll be OBDII-CAN, and will be required to have the OBDII port near the steering column, just like every other OBDII-based car on the road.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If based on automotive standards/requirements, it'll be OBDII-CAN, and will be required to have the OBDII port near the steering column, just like every other OBDII-based car on the road.

But its not a "car" in the strictest sense but you make a good point.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/how-to/products/10-handy-smartphone-apps-for-drivers#slide-5

driver-apps-05-0112-lgn.jpg
driver-apps-06-0112-lgn.jpg
driver-apps-07-0112-lgn.jpg
driver-apps-08-0112-lgn.jpg
driver-apps-09-0112-lgn.jpg
driver-apps-10-0112-lgn.jpg

A single unit with most of these features would be nice.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All the phone applications are new to me and I thought they were very interesting.
Interesting but a little over powering to someone whose cell phone is only a cell phone. Oh it has a camera but I have never used it as such. It also has text and web but I block both of those. It is, after all, my only phone so that is what I use it for. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting but a little over powering to someone whose cell phone is only a cell phone. Oh it has a camera but I have never used it as such. It also has text and web but I block both of those. It is, after all, my only phone so that is what I use it for. :) Z
Thank you Zelio. My cell phone serves the exact same purposes and that is what I use it for. I already have a camera, a computer, an iPad, and a portable GPS. Sure don't want to have to invest in a high monthly fee phone just to know what's going on with my Elio. That concept is incompatible with Paul Elio's design. It will be a great aftermarket option for those who want that type of display.

Top Bottom