• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pep Boys To Provide Service / Maintenance

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Service discussed but what about body work should that be required? Fender benders do occur.

A fender bender or body damage would be a 'No Brainer'. All you would need is three things, a 'Heat Gun', a 6/12 pack, and a Hefty dose of imagination to make it as good as new(?) or better.lol
If you go this route, Please post before and after pictures!!!

BTW, Welcome to the forum.

lschilders

Elio Fan
Reaction score
A fender bender or body damage would be a 'No Brainer'. All you would need is three things, a 'Heat Gun', a 6/12 pack, and a Hefty dose of imagination to make it as good as new(?) or better.lol
If you go this route, Please post before and after pictures!!!

BTW, Welcome to the forum.
Guess I'll be doing my own service, like I do on my motorcycles. I wouldn't take a little red wagon to Pep Boys. They don't do the level of work that I require.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You will be able to get it serviced any place. How about a harley shop....
Guess I'll be doing my own service, like I do on my motorcycles. I wouldn't take a little red wagon to Pep Boys. They don't do the level of work that I require.

I could have sworn we've been thru this before. :confused:

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Service discussed but what about body work should that be required? Fender benders do occur.
I just got this reply from email to Elio if anyone interested..

Great question! We have a multifaceted strategy when it comes to body work, that includes Pep Boys and other shops. The material of the body is already in the marketplace, so we don't foresee any problems!

Best,
The Elio Team

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
a bright thought for those of us whose past experience has left us less than thrilled at the prospects of Pep Boys handling the warranty work for their Elio ====> just think how much worse we would feel if they had of picked WalMart .. :confused:

Jim

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
a bright thought for those of us whose past experience has left us less than thrilled at the prospects of Pep Boys handling the warranty work for their Elio ====> just think how much worse we would feel if they had of picked WalMart .. :confused:

Jim
LOL Bingo!!!! I avoid WalMart like the plague for anything. I would hate for Elio to be hooked up with them in any way. :-) Z

Top Bottom