• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeremy Clarkson Finally Falls Foul Of The Bbc; Top Gear Episode Cancelled!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes it's true. I know how popular he is in the USA but he obviously thought he knew better than his producer.

Anyway, he's been suspended and the coming episode of the programme has been shelved.

Not one of my favorite shows.

Though I'm a big fan of Sherlock (Cumberbatch actually), I can watch Are You Being Served? reruns until my potatoes are par boiled and my wife kicks me out of the house.

"My trousers are too tight and my potatoes are boiling over. If I can't find a tin-opener, it's going to be a nail and a hammer and two holes in a can of vegetable soup with straws for everybody to suck it up with!" LMFAO how the hell did they come up with this stuff? :D:p
124173700_01_395669b.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
picture's? with my knuckles dragging on the ground, and pulling the old lady around by the hair- Morg not know pictures. Cave?- Morg move to Florida, and every cave he tried only filled up with water. Morg sorry for stupid, but do dream of a moving picture machine. Morg just hear on the drums new EYE-watch, easy light and for ten mammoth hides mork getting one

Top Bottom