• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Jeremy Clarkson Finally Falls Foul Of The Bbc; Top Gear Episode Cancelled!

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes it's true. I know how popular he is in the USA but he obviously thought he knew better than his producer.

Anyway, he's been suspended and the coming episode of the programme has been shelved.

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes it's true. I know how popular he is in the USA but the obviously thought he knew better than his producer.

Anyway, he's been suspended and the coming episode of the programme has been shelved.

Suspended is not quite 'Sacked' .....perhaps an agreement can be reached?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSslNJ1RSrJ-N6ZxPFO9ytKFS9WppwWLqTa47VI0v2_B0zYY89.jpg

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any "agreement" would involve Clarkson's brain being able to keep his mouth oriented in a more "politically correct" fashion. His British arrogance and dry wit are classic but he occasionally endeavors to push the envelope in directions it really shouldn't be pushed and still stay within the guidelines of the BBC (and good taste). Hope they get it worked out. TG is one of my favorites from BBC America.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ahhhhh! didn't know his name, but loved his vids Reminds me of Keith Obermann Now does sports show, but was a political pundant , -sardonic, dark humor, and on the mark!!, and he too got the "boot" U.K. for car part?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BBC is the British Broadcasting Corporation.

Top Gear is a car programme co-presented by a "nice" man called Jeremy Clarkson....

....who doesn't like three wheelers.

I can't think of anyone more deserving.
He always struck me as much like the south end of a northbound horse when he commented on American politics.
Although I did like the piece on the Reliant Robin.
It put a lot of Mike Brewer's and Edd China's comments about the Bond Bug in context.
Do you think the "tall man" would fit in an Elio?

Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't think of anyone more deserving.
He always struck me as much like the south end of a northbound horse when he commented on American politics.
Although I did like the piece on the Reliant Robin.
It put a lot of Mike Brewer's and Ed China's comments about the Bond Bug in context.
Do you think the "tall man" would fit in an Elio?
I think sitting in/getting out of an E is as" difficult" as a Honda Civic (profile of both about the same- seen pics of e superimposed over Civic) and as much,interior space- vids from EM and private vids showing tall (and obese) folks do well in drivers seat, and some, with difficulty getting in the "rear" seat !!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That's sad to hear; Jeremy is the only one with some kahunas on that show. James May is Captain Cautious and Hammond is the used car and American car driver. RU if you never heard of Top Gear on BBC America, you can find a number of episodes on line.
The one that had me laughing so hard I was crying was the show where they has 3 semi's that they had to drive on a course and not disrupt the loads they had (every load was toast by the end of the run, Hammond lost the car he was carrying, May had a wedding cake that looked like mush and Jeremy was carrying stray and an electric heater on the opposite end; the trailer was in flames when he pulled in).

Top Bottom