• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to the "Standard features" list, it has an Odometer, Trip odometer (A - B), clock, gear indicator, hour meter, resettable service meter, 0-60 timer, 1/4 mile speed/time, and high speed/rpm recall. A lot of stuff I'd never use. But the trip odometer and service meter might come in handy.

goldwing06

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to the "Standard features" list, it has an Odometer, Trip odometer (A - B), clock, gear indicator, hour meter, resettable service meter, 0-60 timer, 1/4 mile speed/time, and high speed/rpm recall. A lot of stuff I'd never use. But the trip odometer and service meter might come in handy.
reckon the only question left is, how is the tire rotation measured and from where?

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one left in the world that likes a paper map?

Nah... I always have my HD road atlas bare minimum (has all the dealers and their contact info) and I have 2 GPS on the bike! Anytime I'm pulling the trailer my big Rand McNally Atlas is on board too... Plus I generally have either a tablet or netbook as well... I love tech but paper maps are a real good backup just in case... Besides when you're in your room it easier to get the "big picture" with the road atlas than a 4-7" screen... IMHO :cool:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
reckon the only question left is, how is the tire rotation measured and from where?

Just reread your question, and I'm not sure what you're asking. If it's how would the instrument panel calculate your 0-60 time, or 1/4 mile speed/high rpm, then I would think it's kind of like the tuner on my diesel truck. You input your tire size during initial set up, and the computer in the tuner makes all the calculations.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
My favorite map source is my local AAA office. Although I mapquest my trips in advance, I also carry paper maps in case the information I get is incorrect. I also like paper maps on the wall and always have. :) Z
I don't like road maps much, but I do enjoy topographical maps and have several hanging on the walls of my home.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My favorite map source is my local AAA office. Although I mapquest my trips in advance, I also carry paper maps in case the information I get is incorrect. I also like paper maps on the wall and always have. :) Z
It doesn't matter if I use the MapQuest, my GPS, or other device my wife must have her AAA maps. Like the American Express card --- can't leave home without it.

Top Bottom