• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not feeble at all RKing! I just can't resist saying something "smart-assish" when the opportunity arises! My sense of humor is an acquired taste I guess. ;) Sounded funny in my head...fingers had no choice but to obey.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a Garmin GPS that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and displays the speed you are traveling along with the posted speed limit and it changes to red when you exceed the limit. It also gives traffic alerts, and tell you how to get to where you are going. Low tech for the elderly.

understood on the low tech for the elderly ..:).. I recently moved up to one of their units with a 7" screen

Jim

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only one left in the world that likes a paper map?

I'm with you! Got my big Atlas, and grab a paper map every time I cross a state line (rest stop/visitor's center). Had a "technology fail" down in FLA last spring. Might still be driving around in circles down there had it not been for the trusty paper map!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, hate to go back on topic :D, but I was checking out a site, Dakota Digital, and kind of like the looks of one of their "Universal Fit" gauge clusters. Has everything you need to know, and fairly compact.

universal dash_2429.jpg

Top Bottom