• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK Thanks, that makes sense now. I don't do so well with anacronyms,once sent an email back asking for the secret decoder ring. Don't have (nor want) a tablet either , but I do know what that is.

Nst8tr , that was the first thing that jumped into my feable brain, just decided it was something else ,so I better ask :)

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK Thanks, that makes sense now. I don't do so well with anacronyms,once sent an email back asking for the secret decoder ring. Don't have (nor want) a tablet either , but I do know what that is.

Nst8tr , that was the first thing that jumped into my feable brain, just decided it was something else ,so I better ask :)
If you go back far enough in this thread, there was a lot of discussion about tablets along with some examples links of what was available in the market place. You can plug a transmitter into the obd11 and you can create your own dash image on a tablet, or a display that will appear on the windshield. I have a Garmin GPS that plugs into the cigarette lighter, and displays the speed you are traveling along with the posted speed limit and it changes to red when you exceed the limit. It also gives traffic alerts, and tell you how to get to where you are going. Low tech for the elderly.

Last edited:

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

No problem, we like to answer questions on this forum, just get tired of the constant complaining of the same whiners who have nothing to share but negativity.

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's hope we're not forced into taping into the OBDII port just to replace the SB cluster (Is SB an acronym?). Anyway I seem to recall that somewhere in a box I have a couple of 1800 Goldwing clusters. Would look great in the Elio.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's hope we're not forced into taping into the OBDII port just to replace the SB cluster (Is SB an acronym?). Anyway I seem to recall that somewhere in a box I have a couple of 1800 Goldwing clusters. Would look great in the Elio.

upload_2014-9-20_14-31-43.jpeg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMWabUUwJV0yes_4Yid0L34IGbkmeELbg1HYcMrvFw3BQhEKAs.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb_LfXJlTc5PugLgqeZK-d_4n8gv_Rxyk-lgxYJMVvBCNHAJT7.jpg

:)

Top Bottom