• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree. Too bad Elio doesn't isn't as gifted for words, as our silver-tounged moderator. Goofyone for president. Put this thread to bed. Let's do another poll

Never bring up the Elio dashboard again until we see it first. Vote Yes No

Do you think 412 posts on this topic are enough? Vote Yes No
But eddie66, that would deny the new people on here the privilege of expressing their opinions. You, however, can choose to no longer watch this thread if you want. I have been tempted to a couple of times but then someone will post something interesting so I keep looking at it. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
from a profit standpoint, it would seem that Elio Motors would be interested in offering as many popular options as can be accommodated by their assembly line process .... as noted the more options ordered, the more money they can make on the unit .... any added options that lower the MPG would be at the hands of the owner, not that of the manufacture

Jim
Their production plan is to have 14 Elios. One of each color in automatic and one in each color manual. All other options will not be part of the assembly line process. If I remember correctly, this was discussed in the Town Hall meeting with Paul Elio. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I like to read it in bed because it helps cure my insomnia. Over the last six months I almost got to the end of page two on one occasion......:p

I did begin to wonder how can people get so wound up over something that so far only exists in the imagination. Then I remembered about all the strife caused by the differences in the world's religions. :rolleyes:

Peace to all! ;)
Sleep well, wheaters. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But eddie66, that would deny the new people on here the privilege of expressing their opinions. You, however, can choose to no longer watch this thread if you want. I have been tempted to a couple of times but then someone will post something interesting so I keep looking at it. LOL :) Z
Sorry, Z. But I have to vote "Yes" in this poll. Understand what you are saying about the "new folks" coming in. . . . , but a dead horse is a dead horse, and like ANYTHING dead, it begins to stink if it's not buried.

Time to bury the "horse." :eek:

Sidecar Bob

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If we start turning things off when we have seen enough, we will be closing the personality of
our Elio-Ownwer group for new owners.

Is there a way to condense, say the first 10-15 pages in to an accesable file and still continuing the thread?
That way if someone could go back and look at earlier posts.
Bob

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But eddie66, that would deny the new people on here the privilege of expressing their opinions. You, however, can choose to no longer watch this thread if you want. I have been tempted to a couple of times but then someone will post something interesting so I keep looking at it. LOL :) Z
You are right Z. Guess I'll have to change my alert notices.

Top Bottom