• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh boy the old team is back; Go SeaSUCKS!!
We deserved to lose that game today and we need to get rid of our OC; it's the same guy that called the "never to forget" DUH! play called at the end of the Super Bowl. Geeezz they were bad today.

We're not getting the Bronco's game here; we're getting Tennessee and the Buck's; probably because Tennessee's new quarterback was drafted from the Oregon Ducks; Marcus Mariota and The Buck's QB is Winston. It's the pro version replay of last year's college playoff's game before the Finals.

I hope Dallas does well .... <sigh>

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the Bronco offense doesn't look good at all .... their defense is what is keeping them in the game

no more than I wrote the above than Payton put together an 81 yard drive .... they said that's the longest of his career

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the Bronco offense doesn't look good at all .... their defense is what is keeping them in the game

no more than I wrote the above than Payton put together an 81 yard drive .... they said that's the longest of his career

Agreed! Defensive ballgame all the way. Hope they get it together by next Thursday.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh boy the old team is back; Go SeaSUCKS!!
We deserved to lose that game today and we need to get rid of our OC; it's the same guy that called the "never to forget" DUH! play called at the end of the Super Bowl. Geeezz they were bad today.

We're not getting the Bronco's game here; we're getting Tennessee and the Buck's; probably because Tennessee's new quarterback was drafted from the Oregon Ducks; Marcus Mariota and The Buck's QB is Winston. It's the pro version replay of last year's college playoff's game before the Finals.

I hope Dallas does well .... <sigh>
I'll be watching the Pack-Hawks game next Sunday night from the campgrounds outside Chicagoland Speedway. As always, Go Pack Go!

I don't care what else happens today, Carrie Underwood was better than ever ..:clap2:..

Yes sir!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
not a pro football story but I really enjoy stories like this :

"Her kick wasn't perfect, but that hardly mattered to April Goss.

When she finally got her big chance, Goss made her point - and history.

A four-year member of Kent State's team, Goss kicked an extra point in the first half Saturday in a 45-13 win over Delaware State, becoming the second woman to score in a major college football game.

Wearing No. 91, Goss made the kick with 4:30 left in the second quarter, giving the Golden Flashes a 29-6 lead. Following the touchdown, starting kicker Shane Hynes initially went on the field, but coach Paul Haynes called a timeout and sent in Goss.

Her kick veered right off the hold, giving her a moment of panic, but it cleared the crossbar and went through the uprights. When the officials signaled the kick was good, she was mobbed by her teammates. Once Goss got to the sideline, she shared hugs with all of Kent State's coaches and was congratulated by university president Dr. Beverly Warren.

"I was a little disappointed I didn't make a better kick," she said in a phone interview. "I was sure it was going right, but it did go through. I'll probably beat myself up for that for a little while, but it was awesome." "

more info and pictures at this link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom