• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know lots of peeps are not crazy about the Ravens... but you should see this old sports science clip of Ray Lewis and a door :D.
Good physics lesson heh.
That was Great!!
Ray was a force to be reckoned with , that's for sure; plus he was funny at times. He's a great fit on TV, he's not as far removed from the game as a lot of the others they have (Deion).

I was wondering where Ray stacked up in All-Time defensive player rankings; so I looked it up.
Sorry to say, he's not #1; of course I was hoping it was Reggie White; wrong on that one too.
Here's a top 20 ranking in Defensive players over the years
I was a little surprise who they rank #1 but I did see him play and he does deserve it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seahawks cut RB Turbin loose; where ever he ends up is going to have a really good running back.
SS Kam Chancellor is being an idiot; he has a contract but when he saw everyone else getting bigger bucks he decided to sit out training camp. What a moron; he's a good player but the Seahawks have no problem letting people go; look at Golden Tate III Detroit got a great receiver.

And for some unknown reason the Football TV Analysis shows are already picking the Seahawks to go to Super Bowl 50
We're cursed for sure now!
I hope so:p:D

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was Great!!
Ray was a force to be reckoned with , that's for sure; plus he was funny at times. He's a great fit on TV, he's not as far removed from the game as a lot of the others they have (Deion).

I was wondering where Ray stacked up in All-Time defensive player rankings; so I looked it up.
Sorry to say, he's not #1; of course I was hoping it was Reggie White; wrong on that one too.
Here's a top 20 ranking in Defensive players over the years
I was a little surprise who they rank #1 but I did see him play and he does deserve it.

Deion played for the Ravens once...

Ray was one of the best not the best.

We were told we have a good chance at making the SB too. I think collectively Ravens Nation was like SHHHH! We're a superstitious bunch :D

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sunday , the Jets play the Browns at NY . While neither team has a quarterback , The Jets arguably have one a top 3 defenses in the league . Jets should plaster the Browns and have everything to lose if they don't .

Jets.png

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go Ravens. I think I speak for many defenders who will sigh a huge sigh of relief when ol Peyton hangs it up. No one quarterback has frustrated us more than him. We have smacked Brady around a couple of times. We've made Roethlisberger confess to Ravens players hitting him the hardest :D....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom