• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2015 - 16 Nfl Fan Talk Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Seahawks cut RB Turbin loose; where ever he ends up is going to have a really good running back.
SS Kam Chancellor is being an idiot; he has a contract but when he saw everyone else getting bigger bucks he decided to sit out training camp. What a moron; he's a good player but the Seahawks have no problem letting people go; look at Golden Tate III Detroit got a great receiver.

And for some unknown reason the Football TV Analysis shows are already picking the Seahawks to go to Super Bowl 50
We're cursed for sure now!

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll give you guys one guess who I root for...

Yup, you guessed it, Go Pack Go!

We have a little challenge without Jordy Nelson this year, but bringing James Jones back was a good move into, and we have some young receivers who are looking to show their talent as well.

I think a division championship is entirely possible, and a bowl run is not out of the question.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

We have a little challenge without Jordy Nelson this year, but bringing James Jones back was a good move into, and we have some young receivers who are looking to show their talent as well.

I think a division championship is entirely possible, and a bowl run is not out of the question.
Didn't they steal their logo from the Georgia Bulldogs? :rolleyes:

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Green Bay @ Chicago - this is one of the easier week 1 games for a top-5 NFL team; Packers should roll here, BUT... games on the road @ division opponents can be surprising at times. As long as the Bears aren't +3 in turnovers AND don't get 10 pts off turnovers AND don't sack Rodgers 5 times, the Pack should win. But since it's a division opponent, all of those things could happen to the Packers. Packers are my fav NFC team, I hope those things don't all happen!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Strength of schedule, or rather weakness of schedule, SHOULD work in the Falcon's favor. Our offense was 12th in points scored per game last year with only New Orleans in our division scoring higher (and just barely). Anyway, that'll be put to the test Monday when we play the Eagles who had the 3rd most points scored per game...

Well, Atlanta has the easiest schedule this year based off 2014 records. I'm hoping they can make something of that.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Err, no. Dawgz started with the oval G logo in 64.

Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Bulldogs_football#Uniforms

Packers logo dates to '61, and GA coach Dooley actually received permission from Green Bay to use their similar logo.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Bay_Packers#Nickname.2C_logos.2C_and_uniforms

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they say.

LOL. Well played, sir. I should have researched that first. Having been established in 1785, I figured Georgia was first with that logo. Sorry about that.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Green Bay @ Chicago - this is one of the easier week 1 games for a top-5 NFL team; Packers should roll here, BUT... games on the road @ division opponents can be surprising at times. As long as the Bears aren't +3 in turnovers AND don't get 10 pts off turnovers AND don't sack Rodgers 5 times, the Pack should win. But since it's a division opponent, all of those things could happen to the Packers. Packers are my fav NFC team, I hope those things don't all happen!
I was at the blowout Pack/Bears game in Lambeau last fall. Da Bears will surely want revenge at home, but wanting and being capable of it are different things. I tend to mostly agree with ya, but anything can and seems to happen in North divisional games.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know lots of peeps are not crazy about the Ravens... but you should see this old sports science clip of Ray Lewis and a door :D.

Good physics lesson heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom