• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wings Over North Georgia Air Show, Rome, Ga - October 18 & 19

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
will it come with the frame ready for flat towing .... example: behind a motorhome

will it come with the frame ready for attaching a hitch to tow a trailer

Jim

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it wil come ready for flat towing behind a motor home.

It will not officially come ready for attaching a hitch to tow a trailer. That said, towing smaller motorcycle trailers should not be a problem, just at your own risk and no manufacturer support it it causes problems. Do not try towing something large like an airstream.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
your patience in asking all of these questions is appreciated .... the answers will help put to rest some issues which have been circulating for good while .... hopefully, we can work out something like this when they come to Raleigh in December .... I have little doubt that more questions will surface by then

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Josh has done a great job helping get questions answered and Jerome and the Elio tour team were awesome as usual and very willing to answer all of our questions!

Unfortunately I was caught in a major traffic jam and it took me 2.5 hours to make it the last few miles into the show. But I did eventually get to see the Elio again and got to enjoy a visit with the back seat which was not too bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom