• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Do We Know About The Elio Chassis?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While that is true, the reservationists were planning on seeing the vehicle at the beginning of the year with the new engine and a vehicle delivered. Quite a bit unimpressive for the general public that have seen the prototype and are knowledgeable about the delays but do not follow the progress as we do. Elio had pretty good coverage on Fox& Friends when in N.Y. last year.

I didn't mean imply that I wasn't extremely disappointed that EM let us down by not building at least one EP5 Prototype specifically to display at the NY Auto Show. That would have been a far better strategy providing that trolling for venture capital is a goal of attending that Big Autocycle Event.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here you are. These are renderings created by AriLea of the P4 and the updated design.

View attachment 5129
Oddly, every time I see a new styling change, I've actually preferred the previous body styling going all the way back to the P2, Obviously, form follows function and those slight changes make a major difference in performance and comfort.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here you are. These are renderings created by AriLea of the P4 and the updated design.

View attachment 5129
Huh. Longer nose, larger trunk area, larger rear Windows, more ground clearance... Nice. It doesn't seem it would be that out of the question for Creative Motorsports to put on a new nose or raise the clearance in the time they have before the NY Show... But, raising the rear bodywork and changing the Windows... I don't know... Perhaps, they had the pieces ready and just needed a little time to put those on the existing frame. They'd have enough time to repaint it, that's for sure...

Just saying it isn't impossible.

Top Bottom