• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was considering creamsicle until I saw it 'in person'. Admittedly, the day was cloudy, but I'll own/drive it on cloudy days too. I may end up going with grey or marshmallow then wrapping it with something really interesting.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was considering creamsicle until I saw it 'in person'. Admittedly, the day was cloudy, but I'll own/drive it on cloudy days too. I may end up going with grey or marshmallow then wrapping it with something really interesting.
We agree. when you envision the EE as the Orange that you see you think it would be bright and cheerful. Instead it looks like a dirty husqvarna lawn mower.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
We agree. when you envision the EE as the Orange that you see you think it would be bright and cheerful. Instead it looks like a dirty husqvarna lawn mower.

I actually liked Creamsicle more when I saw it in person as I did not want a neon orange car. Colors, like vehicle design, are a very personal choice so everyone will have their own opinions as to what they like or dislike. Some people may not like any of the colors or color shades available but thats just the way it is. Elio Motors will never please everyone all the time so they just have to do the best they can knowing no matter what they do someone will disagree with their choices.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep just cuz I have a strong opinion on the colors it doesn't in the least have anything to do with my decision to buy an EE. I will just have to ignore the lack of any attractive colors...or pray for some leftover hummer paint to be laying around and available as an option.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep just cuz I have a strong opinion on the colors it doesn't in the least have anything to do with my decision to buy an EE. I will just have to ignore the lack of any attractive colors...or pray for some leftover hummer paint to be laying around and available as an option.

You are entitled to be just the way you are and many of your threads sure do attract a lot of comments so I say continue enlightening us with your opinions. :D

We really don't have much else to do around here but speculate and discuss every little detail of this vehicle so I say let the fun continue. :)

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't pick white, but if I can get this color combo with wrap or custom paint, this is what I would want. Courtesy of Silas Sunday, Elio Motors Design Concepts on Facebook

white and green elio.jpg

Top Bottom