• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not like the blue nor the silver, the others are pretty much a toss-up with creamsicle ahead in my mind by the smallest of margins. Can I get the thing at the primer stage ready for custom paint?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Creamsicle is my favorite right now however final decision will come later on when we get to see actual pictures of Elios in different colors. Hopefully they will even have several colors on tour for us to see in person.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My final choice will be governed by the choices I will have for interior color. Leather is an absolute, but what will my choices be? Black most likely, white possibly, tan? red? I see those as most likely in descending order. Black and white could be placed in most any vehicle tan in a couple less with red perhaps only in red and black. Try visualization and I think you will get the point. Sour apple with red, St Nick is arriving, true blue with tan, certainly not my choice but either black or white might be fine.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Another issue is that those of us with pre-orders will have to select our colors before the stores open. The stores may not even open until months after we receive our vehicles as I can see Elio Motors selling 6+ months of production ahead of time which gives them plenty of time to get stores up and running after production begins.

Top Bottom