• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Age Buyers?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 60, but since I have to provide a car to my daughter and son (30 and 29), they will be driving one(s) too, until fully employed and paying their own way. Then I suspect they won't be able to afford anything else. Do they count? Not for this forum maybe.
But I suspect there will be many 'gifts' like that made toward adult children. That younger group is very money challenged and often not even looking into it at the moment. So, if they are in that situation they don't risk deposits on their own money. Having ready lending will be very important to them.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 60, but since I have to provide a car to my daughter and son (30 and 29), they will be driving one(s) too, until fully employed and paying their own way. Then I suspect they won't be able to afford anything else. Do they count? Not for this forum maybe.
But I suspect there will be many 'gifts' like that made toward adult children. That younger group is very money challenged and often not even looking into it at the moment. So, if they are in that situation they don't risk deposits on their own money. Having ready lending will be very important to them.
I am 68, but don't understand the thought of having to provide a car and many such gifts toward adult children. Never to me from my Father (I bought my first car at 16.......the '59 VW was the car I could afford working PT while in high school not the car I wanted) and certainly not from me to my adult children.

Top Bottom