• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Age Buyers?

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like producing 250,000 cars a month by Summer 2014?

When I signed up I was promised an Elio by this time. I knew it was bunk then because it was marketing. Marketing = telling you what you want to hear. Never, ever trust marketing or anybody who has "marketing" as part of their title. Use your brain instead.

I guess I don't understand?
you knew it was bunk because of marketing,
you knew they were telling you what you wanted to hear,
you knew you should never trust someone who is in marketing,
you knew you should use your brain...

and yet your production number is #844... So you knew all these things about Elio Motors long before most of us, and you still put a $1000 down...

Don't really know what to say!... you knew...and you signed up anyway...

what does that say about you?

250,000 a year not a month...

Question: are you another one of those people who are paid to mix things up on web sites?? just asking??

Proud to Be... an Elio owner ..#2225

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've just turned 51, but I've been looking for something like this actively for at least 10 years and passively for much longer (maybe around 1980-81 or so?). Can I allow it to roll back the clock to that date since I was thinking so far into the future? :rolleyes:
Yes. But only after the car comes out.
That will give us all another 30+ years to enjoy the car.:)

pablotech1

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 33, $1000 All-in over a month ago. I don't really have that much money, I just believe in the Elio as the next big thing in transportation. I can already see it, as soon as there is a hint of big success, all the big auto makers will copy it to some extent and come out with their own version of it. I felt the same for the Elio as for the Oculus Rift way back when it was an early prototype. Look at them now, $2 billion from Facebook and copycats everywhere. This is what creates a revolution in the market, Go Elio!!

Top Bottom